Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I hope that’s an alopecia reference about Jackman and not a reference to him being in the running for the job?

1 Like

:rofl: he had called it a good while back.

Believe some guy who was close to rowntree was sounded as well as the director of rugby but I presume he’s not coming now.

What you’re saying makes absolutely no sense, can you give the reason for delaying the announcement if indeed it was decided as long back you say?

I presume they wanted to announce the whole management team together to create a bit of a splash.

Not uncommon in rugby tbf. A lot of player contracts are sorted in the summer but they wait till November to announce it.

That’s complete bullshit in fairness to you.

Sure listen loads of people had it in January but you want to be in denial over it for some reason…

I merely noted that you’re talking complete bullshit.

If what you say is true what’s the reasoning for withholding the announcement? Because the reason you gave is utterly stupid. Withholding the announcement makes no sense.

Why ? He isn’t going to be the head guy. He’s replacing larkham more than van graan.

The director of rugby they were after had close ties to rowntree. Obviously this has fallen through.

If you followed Munster at all you’d see over the last decade how often they announce contract renewals together but of course instead you just scream bullshit.

I’m still not seeing any sense in withholding the announcement. You seem to be claiming it was solely for PR purposes. That’s laughable.

I’m not saying that.

I’m saying there was another name on the ticket which obviously fell through.

A lad who worked with rowntree with Georgia. The name escapes me.

It’s a shambles he’s nobody else with him and we are in April.

You said they didn’t announce Rowntree because they wanted to announce the full team together. That really doesn’t make sense in any way at all. It would have been better for the team and everyone involved to announce Rowntree earlier, if indeed the decision had been made.

You must never follow these announcements…

You can’t give any reasoning for the decision you’re saying they made to withhold the announcement. The only conclusion is that you’ve fallen for some fella down the pub saying I told ye that ages ago or that you’re just talking through your hole.

You are such simpleton I don’t even no why I entered this discussion in the first place.

It’s clear there was meant to be a replacement for van gran on the ticket. Obviously this deal has fallen through hence the wait.

If you can’t understand this I’m wasting my time.

You may well be correct that they hoped to announce another name as well. You haven’t explained why that would mean that they should withhold the Rowntree announcement. You said it was for PR purposes to announce both names together. That’s daft.

It was known for an age the guy from wasps was signing but no announcement.

Same with the bok Centre leaving.

It’s very common these things are delayed for what ever reason.

Ok. No reasoning at all.

Milton haig

Bingo

A hape of English rejects and a Georgian nobody.

The Irish coaching succession programme needs a bit of work