Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

The sun never sets on the Limerick sporting bandwagon

2 Likes

I often think the close up shots of the “munster munster” brigade are planted by the franchise in the stadium for the cameras to pick out.
You could feel the historic tradition of the hallowed halls of tooomint ooze out through the tv onto my armchair strapped to the bandwagon.
There’ll be townie dockers breaking out into opera in pubs later on.

Huh?

He was picking fucking Dave Kearney sure.

1 Like

Preferred the solidity of Dave Kearney…and his brother and their 1500 acres

Dave was a great man to resource rucks

1 Like

3pm on the sat in the aviva

Tickets out tomorrow. Id pay the entrance just to see Dupont alone.

2 Likes

Even with Munster support at a fair low they should be looking to get 50k at that

Looking forward to reading tails of the lengths the red army went through to get to Dublin

Boats chartered by Doctors and Dockets,hot air balloon’s etc

4 Likes

Flying kerry to faro back to dublin to avoid driving from castletroy. All for picture in the Limerick post

2 Likes

Only the box office Connacht football championship will have patrons arriving on helicopters. The brave and faithful will be up on the Green Bus.

1 Like

Cars clamped at the Red Cow, the 78 mile queue at the M7 toll etc.

‘Shur didn’t we get to our seat just at kick off’

2 Likes

They’re actually cunts for this at the moment. Apcoa taken over the contract and have a fella pretty much permanently scouring the car park to lash out tickets.

Apcoa are divils.

1 Like

I was sitting in the car waiting for someone off the bus. You could see this Apcoa fella going up and down in his van and either taking photos/using plate scanning app. He was revelling in it then when he’d get to lash on the ticket. I was there a half hour and he was just doing laps of place, waiting for some to fall foul of their ticket time

All have to make a living I suppose.

I got into a row with an Apcoa lad in town. None of their machines were working and he was driving around giving out tickets. I asked him were there any machines working in the area. He said it wasn’t his problem. I said you’d be quick enough to dish out a ticket all the same. He told me to fuck off. I said lovely customer service and took a picture of him, so they’d know who he was back at base. He tried to wrestle the phone off me. Then he called Pearse St guards. I’d had enough good out of it by that stage and left him to it.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/united-rugby-championship/2022/0420/1293317-lenihan-calls-for-munster-to-test-out-pairc-ui-chaoimh/

The limerick boys would go to Dublin before cork

1 Like