Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Wait til the rugby lads see the walk out to the stadium. They’ll never go again.

I was saying to a friend there today, as much as Pairc Uí Chaoimh is a ridiculous white elephant of a stadium that should never have been built, and moreover should never have been rebuilt in that location down the bottom of a stupid cul de sac, I love going to matches there. It’s ridiculously impractical and I’d probably have a different view if I had anyone mobility impaired to bring to a game but the walk down is great, it builds the atmosphere and anticipation for the match funnelling the crowd down the big long walk and opening out into what is now a great stadium to watch a match.

1 Like

It’s a pity it isn’t the other winger, the fijian. Guy has been brilliant for them in the matches I’ve seen this year.

There is that and the riverside location is lovely.

Ned Sheeran is making shit of the Irish sporting calender

After the All Ireland Final last August a father and son were having an argument in sign language after the car had been clamped… They were Limerick fans and obviously didn’t know you had to enter the reg into the auld pay machine or chanced their arm. Either way it was a nice surprise in what should have been a happy occasion… My sign is a bit rusty but I think the son was either calling the father a stupid cunt or threatening to hit him a dunt. They were both mute I think so not sure who rang the clamp man.

2 Likes

I saw a family come to blows over a car getting clamped in the car park of spar in portmarnock last year. Obviously left the car and went to the beach, got clamped and the teenage son was winding up the dad who was being held back and was trying to batter the teen. Decent entertainment really.

1 Like

The son with a real life well clamped rating

1 Like

You had him by the tail at that stage, you were as well to give it a few more drags to see would he bite :rofl:

Whisper it but we are on the way back.

Your famously munster-tinted glasses are on tonight anyway.

The good times are rolling again. I’d forgotten the level of seethe a Munster in form creates as well which is always an added bonus.

1 Like

No seethe. Your munster bets are notoriously poor due to your continual overestimation of their abilities. Sure as day follows night.

Ha it’s been a while since I’ve backed any thing bar a horse. I learned my lesson.

1 Like

Thats what we said for 65 minutes in 94. Theres a full half to play yet.

1 Like

It’ll be next season but these young lads are different.

Great play by Casey there. He’s improving no end by playing.

Terrible by carberry for that try.

Thomas ahern is some bit of stuff.

That’s huge for Munster