Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

The objection has been unsuccessful. Final is going ahead sunday

1 Like

Great news…Cork cunts can’t take their pasting.

Weve pasted limerick cunts, tipp cunts, clare cunts and cork cunts already. Just another shower of cunts in the way

Coaching ticket is now sorted. The academy has produced some cracking young players. Beat out the last few bits of deadwood/old stock from the squad and i think the stags actually are looking good to win trophies in the next few years. No trophy in tbe next 3 years they might as well grant me my wish and shut up shop

Go stags!

Prendergast is a good signing

2 Likes

Yeah very good. He proved his worth in France. I like Rowntree also he seems a very good fit for Munster and Leamy onbosrd also. Leamy did well with Cashel and has spent 2/3 years woth Leinster. Munster have slowly got their house in order and this might bring back some success. Very positive in general.

Kyriaco as forwards coach… Don’t know much about him but assume rowntree rates him he’s been promoted from academy.

I havent heard anything but he must be doing something good. All postive tbf. The pro side of munster is on the right track hopefully they can slrt out the amateur game now

2 Likes

Prendie is the game changer for munster

Twil keep all ye cookies quiet for a while anyway :eyes:

Never quite kid

Big numbers travelled for this.

4 Likes

Is that @Thomas_Brady in front of you. Fair play to him.

1 Like

Kendellen is a good bit of stuff.

1 Like

To the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

2 Likes

Odd challenge by the full back there

What game is on today?