Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

SE or IW?

Real Limerick city :clap::clap::clap:

SE. Good man in fairness to him

Kieran Shannon: Waterford are learning from knockbacks. And only going to get better

The outstanding Australian Olympic hockey winning coach Ric Charlesworth used to have one constant bit of advice for all aspiring champions: Face Your Foes. Keep playing them, and if needs be, keep losing to them but all the time you’ll keep learning from them until eventually you beat them.
That’s where Waterford are right now with Limerick. They failed last Saturday but they failed better. Much was made going into the game of their paucity of goals in their previous five championship games against Limerick – not to mention the clean-sheet in the 2019 league final as well. Last Saturday night they beat Nickie Quaid twice.
They also took a page out of the playbook the Kerry and Cork footballers would when they’d always meet in both Munster and Croke Park in the second half of the noughties. Hold something back tactically for later on but go full blooded with what you are going with. Waterford held some things back last Saturday. Jamie Barron will start whenever it’s do or die. Conor Prunty will be moved on to Aaron Gillane if needs must. But in terms of effort, they held nothing back.

Why did you put this in the Munster rugby thread?

1 Like

There are more waterford lads coming thorugh for munster than Limerick

I thought it was the Munster round robin thread.

Great fella, would know him since we were teens.

Is he still driving taxis? I had him a few times well steamed.

He was doing the minibus last I heard. Not bumped into him in years

This was down to a couple of bad injuries I thought?

They were the only team to beat NCW who had a distinctly Thomond coaching set up

Yeah the great ger earls and aidan o halloran have been over NCW for years. I believe the played each other 3 times in 3 weeks in different competitions thenleague was thomands only win

Are Thomond still a big feeder for the Cookies? Ger’s great team of the 90s had 3/4 sodacakes on board.

I believe the branch are looking into eligibility rules of the cookies side from the junior cup

Only play acting. Will be sorted tonight

1 Like

Wouldnt mind if they were only bate 9-8 or something

Believe it’s just down to one player

Its coming from Thomand, the mallow coach is ex thomand. Ill explain after the outcome is reached

Really. Didn’t know that. Thought he was full mala

Thats what i was told anyway