Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

The died with their boots on and were carried out on their shield

Lads paid to prick around a pitch all day canā€™t put a ball over that bar from 22 yards :smile:

2 Likes

When they reflect on this the most disappointing thing will be the booing of the Toulouse kickers

3 Likes

Team full of Tipp lads, nothing got to do with us

2 Likes

Ben Healy was reminiscent of Ronan Oā€™ Gara in the 2000 Heineken Cup final with all the missed kicks. They should have given him the central kicks.

1 Like

Saffers and Dubs too.

1 Like

Thank you. You made my weekend watching that. A garryowen man shitting his pants and Munster getting knocked out. Limerick to bate Tipp now and itā€™ll be a good week.

1 Like

Regardless of the result, the umbilical cord has been reconnected between the team and the fans. Dreams by The Cranberries blaring out, emotion through the roof

3 Likes

If the new coach has any sense he should call into the Gaelic Grounds tomorrow and see if the Limerick hurling psychologist fancies a full time gig with the rugby lads: was she not with them for a bit before or have I imagined that?

Ask a Wexican, maybe?

She has already been signed up.

Every glorious defeat strengthens the connection.

This is 1999. Next year is 2000. Another seven years to 2006.

Consultant, not full time. With the hurling at full tilt how much time would she have to give to the Munster camp this week in particular.

I believe she is fully committed to the rugby until the All Ireland Final. The belief is that theres no one fit to even wipe Limericks hole until an All Ireland Final week.

Warriors :laughing:

Catastrophic capitulation from 24-14 up and not long left.

The Limerick hurlers found a way against a top team in the quarter final in 2018, the Brave and Faithful couldnā€™t - thereā€™s only so much Caroline Currid can do. Youā€™d have to feel for her being associated with that lot.

Looking forward to hearing Len Dineen and his thoughts on it.

7 Likes

Ah lovely, its almost like I manifested him myself @caulifloweredneanderthal

:joy: :joy:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Surely someone from such a professional organisation such as Munster Rugby pointed a car in the direction of Newcastle West to ask the Limerick football manager about handling penalties in a high pressure situation?

1 Like

Just when you think it canā€™t get any worse for the Red Army - 12 mile tail backs being reported at the Portlaoise toll on the M7.

1 Like