Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Lock em in

1 Like

The Limerick hurling reference shoehorned in for good measure and all, and not a peep about his beloved Manchester United

2 Likes

Fuck em. Real rubby stock were out in force last week in Rosbrien and @Thomas_Brady was leadimg the charge in coonagh

2 Likes

You can’t teach character and bottle.

Donners, Strings, ROG, Pinergy Paulie, Zeebs and the Shelbourne Hotel, Tubs, Michael Corcoran, Company man Donal Lenihan, half of South Africa, can you hear me half of South Africa? Your boys took one hell of a beating.

3 Likes

To the brave and faithful, winning a penalty shootout is impossible

1 Like

Doesn’t Eddie o Sullivan routinely call these lads ‘fabulous footballers’?

3 Likes

I liked Donal Leninan commenting at full time how the playing of the Cranberries showed how Limerick hurling was handing the baton back to Munster Rugby, a beautiful moment

1 Like

Real rugby people can manage both weekends

2 Likes

Just catching up on the result and match report there now. Gutted for Munster. What a heartbreaker.

Sad to see rugby going down the route of soccer style lotteries.

2 trips to Lansdown road for you :rofl:

Great day out. Unlucky

1 Like

Loved both occasions

1 Like

She’s daycent

3 Likes

Last week was amazing. Very very very jealous of what Terenure are doing on and especially off the pitch. Unfortunately the result didnt go their way but they have really set a high benchmark for what can be done at club level

The bandwagon must be on the way back if the Kilkenny lads are back supporting Munster

13 Likes

That took me a while :joy:

Old adage, forwards win matches still holds true. Clontarf just simply too big. Collisions,.contests and set piece, clontarf just too big and strong

Kelly bate the bollox off them

That clontarf are differnet class. Big and strong but can play expansive when necessary. Best team in the league this year. Terenure simce we beat them before Christmas were next best and will be there abouts next season. Looking forward to our trip to lakelands next year

Casual rugby fan but thought it was a great game today. O’Mahony going off changed the game.