Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

They’ve ruined my day again

That Balacoune has to get a go in NZ.

I’m watching my beloved Ulster in a bar deep in Munster territory, I’m impressed at how few give a damn about it. The only person who seems to care less than the patrons here is Damian de Allende, I’d say he hasn’t broken a sweat 5 times in the jersey in his 2 years wearing it - Id have great admiration for that.

5 Likes

ROG wouldn’t touch this rabble

3 Likes

A dogshit performance by a team of lads who are selfish players.

Awful display from word go.

In fairness to Earls he fought and finished well.

2 Likes

Beautiful. I love this tome of uear. Munster shittimg themselves when it matters.

I suspect that they will win trophies with the new coaching ticket

1 Like

A fitting end to Van Graans tenure error strewn and inept, with the SA teams joining the Heineken Cup Munster will be lucky to even reach QFs for the foreseeable

2 Likes

He is excellent. He is definitely worth a start in new zealand

Worst performance of the van Graan era which takes some fucking doing

11 years without a trophy for Munster. Poor enough when you consider they probably have had the 2nd strongest pool of players in the league during that period.

2 Likes

Ageed. A stink display.

Ulster played pretty well, but it was way off the standard of other big recent games I thought.

1 Like

No one gives a fuck about Munster rubby.

1 Like

Rubby fans in general don’t even care about rubby. There was 3 lads in the local last week watching the European final and this being Rog country… 2 hours later the same place was rammed for the champions League. And so it was and ever shall be.

1 Like

I didn’t think you went to the pub

1 Like

Scratch that I see you are locked from last night as well youv fallen off the wagon

Free tickets ending up going on sale and money being pocketed by the sounds of it

Gas cunts. I imagine they didnt understand the laws of the land also :see_no_evil::joy::joy: