Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Meh, some people find shitting on things a pastime. Iā€™m hardly a stranger to it myself at times I suppose!

1 Like

Dublin-Cork ferry got delayed this morning
Unfortunate

The same lads have sworn undying fealty to UK soccer franchises then, and they ā€œrepublicansā€ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

There you goā€¦ Thumbing lifts in Oslo and Lisbon as we speak.

2 Likes

No fear of you making an effort to go to a match anyway

A mate of mine went up to it on Saturday. His wife texted me yesterday asking if I knew where he was.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

You cover for him, stayed at yours and still asleep on the couch?

Iā€™d say heā€™s somewhere in northern Spain awaiting a ferry to Cork

He works for himself and does savage hours, so he makes the most of it when he breaks out. His Mrs, incorrectly on this occasion, suspected I was involved if he was gone on a blinder.

Anyway he has been found safe and well and has since been arraigned under the Offences Against The Wife Act,

5 Likes

I must say I was at this on Saturday and it was absolutely fucking fantastic.

Two teams going at it hammer and thongs in a knockout game is fantastic.

It was a super effort from Munster given the 5 or 6 key players they were missing.

The future is very bright with what looks an exciting coaching ticket in place for next season.

The age of the wingers and the front are the worries. Got to find another hooker and tight head. Josh is an excellent player but heā€™s ten kg too light.

I hear the centre from Bristol is extremely good. Irish qualified too.

That Alex kendellen is a serious prospect. He was an animal on Saturday. Surely in the mix for Ireland now. Man of the match for me.

Great occasion anyway. Reminded what it was Like following Limerick in 2018.

Unusual tale as to how they picked him up. Bristol pulled a stunt at the time of the introduction of the salary cap in England. Contracts of different durations meant different treatments in the cap. They offered a load of players 2 years with an option of a thirdā€¦ Fully intending not to exercise the options. The missed the deadline to void these options and ended up with good few players they didnā€™t want and having to offload some they wanted to keep. Shambolic!!!

2 Likes

This is just woeful. Thomas ahern on the subs. Why is cloete on the bench ? Jesus theyā€™d sicken you.

Good to see Coombes back. Who would you have had on bench ahead of cloete? He is useless alright

Pa Campbell or shane Daly or the other Coombes.

A back so instead of another back row?

Fair enough

The Munster coaching ticket are trying to win the next game. Developing players for Ireland isnā€™t their main ā€œKPIā€.

Very exciting Munster backrow. Ulster are quite heavy favs but could see Munster digging it out.

Tough start to the weekend for Limerick

Munster would seriously benefit from the nous of Eddie Oā€™Sullivan