Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 2)

Over 41,000 of us going here this evening.

1 Like

:face_vomiting: …

4 Likes

South Africa B vs South Africa C, should be a cracker

6 Likes

You’re a cracker

Mugged off good and proper so they were. I hope it lashes all night.

1 Like

Wet and windy conditions being given. We’ll see if the Saffers like it up 'em on a cold November Thursday in Cork!

What South African player is playing for Munster ?

1 Like

Will the Munster lads do a haka?

What was the result in that game :smiley::smiley::smiley::smile:

Will the bars be open?

Hopefully the grumpy auld lad is above on the terrace for it so he can stay standing

Be some hape of shite game to be watching sober.

19 points to 18. Cork beat Waterford by a point in the semifinal and lost by 3 to Kilkenny in the final. Which also gave rise to four smiley faces.

1 Like

I think pork chops mistook diarmuid o sullivan’s all Ireland medals wrapped around his kneck for his ego :laughing::laughing:

Is it true that the attendance tonight will be larger than any GAA game at PuC since its redevelopment?

@Thomas_Brady as our man on the ground - could you run the numbers please?

2 Likes

Ive no idea but you’d imagine a province playing a country should attract a larger crowd than two irish counties… Rubby must be in an even worse state than i thought if this is being chalked up in the win column.

I’m after getting a junket down to this; free bed, board, and booze. Be rude to say no

7 Likes

You know your stuff mate. Must be why you’re the most prolific poster on the Munster rugby thread.

2 Likes

Ah they ran out of the space in the stadium to fit in any more. They’d have sold a heap more tickets if they could.

I can understand alright that with the sort of small town mentality you articulated there - which I assume is common across GAA circles or at least in Limerick/Cork - that they don’t really aim big in terms of filling their own stadia.

I’d imagine so that they just built the stadium to that capacity for the odd rugby game every couple of years or for the summer concerts? Shrewd.

1 Like

It’s not really fair of you to selectively compare crowd attendances against a weaker GAA county like Cork.

2 Likes