Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 2)

My 5 posts laughing at Munster are top dog?

Im sure you’ve made a point somewhere in there.

1 Like

Limerick and Cork are small towns with small town mentality.

I hope the 40k Dubs travelling down have brought warm clothing.

I hope they have a mobile phone signal

Its fair laughable that this sells out when Munster only half fill Thomand Park for league games.

To paraphrase that great line from The Wolf of Wallstreet, “You can sell garbage to garbagemen”.

1 Like

It’s why Munster needs to move to Cork. Far bigger appetite and population for the Franchise.

1 Like

An emotional night for the Doctors and Dockers.

Is this match on TV? I’d imagine it won’t be a patch on that game against the Māoris in 2008. Club rugby was still big back then.

1 Like

Will there be a play written about this event. I’d say there will.

The traffic in Cork is mental. All these Dubs don’t know where they are going… Of course two wimmin organized an errand for me to run in the middle of it.

Doubtful, Saffers are 3s on, they are going to beat the shite put of Munster. Expecting to see a few new and serious players from SA with World Cup looming.

The Saffers will lose their shite when confronted with the Pairc Ui Chaoimh roar.

3 Likes

The Cork crowd won’t have a clue about rugger, they’re only there on a jolly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they chatted away through the frees

1 Like

They all went and bought the official regalia anyway.

Just saw a lad eating an ice cream there, theyre not taking it seriously enough!

Interesting see what yer man Frisch does. Hodnett is a very good player, but Kendallen is probably the best of those lads.

Yer man Goosen plays for the Bulls and is a better 10 than the Saffers started against France.

The haka should be great.

1 Like

This is history

4 Likes

cc @tallback

1 Like