Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 2)

You fucking dancer!!! Nash having a stormer

He fucking is! Smashed that cunts ribs!

Lads here rated Healy over Crowley too

Healy is a fine player. He isn’t a natural but he’s a tough nut.

Frish is a fine player. Big unit too.

Prendys fingerprints all over this attack. Runners from all angles, short ball, pass out the back. Tailor made for Crowley’s style.

Very encouraging to see

1 Like

You’d fear the tempo we’ve set might catch us in final quarter of the match. Travel, jetlag etc. Surely has to have an influence

There should be no jet lag pal

Craig Casey not even starting sure. He’ll have to make a big impact off the bench. I didn’t realise Calvin Nash was 25. Assumed he was a good bit younger.

He’s been around a while alright but he’s improved immeasurably this season under the coaching ticket.

Van graan could have cost Ireland the World Cup he was so bad.

Whole team playing great. Archer of all people with little delayed pop passes.

If they’re taking three in each position they’re both comfortably in already.

I wouldn’t say comfortabley tbh. One or the other will probably lose out tbh.

Murray and Gibson park will go. Probably Casey too.

Ringrose, aki and henshaw travel. Probably a toss up between Frawley and Crowley.

Should be way further up, next score huge here. They are shit but theyve a kick in them.

1 Like

They have developed some amount considering Rowntrees start to season. He had a lot to unpick from Van Graal I suspect. Play a very nice brand of rugby.

4 Likes

Van Graan must be the worst coach ever to ply his trade here. His Dad was a big executive in Saffer rugby.

1 Like

Pity Munster hadnt De Allende this season under this ticket, but he was there cos of Van Graan really.

The horror stories about van graan and his brotherhood are trickling out know. Doesn’t say much for Nuicifora he tried to resign him.

Oh right.