Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 2)

This Cunt is back again :joy:

1 Like

It’s the sort of game you wouldn’t be shocked if they are 20 nil down after half an hour either imo. Surely the South Africans will be up for this one.

Huge opportunity for jack Crowley and Craig Casey to book World Cup places too I’d imagine.

Yeah. Maybe 1,000 irish based there. I haven’t a scody doo really.

Connacht woulda beaten these only for a Carty disasterclass. I think Munster will win this if they’re withiin 5 of Stormers going into the last 20 minutes. Your frontrow could get absolutely minced though.

Braindead cunt

That’s the fucking job.

Great reply

That Fekitoa lad ye don’t like is going well here

He’s about the fifth no mark New Zealand centre Munster signed who only started playing well after he decided to leave.

1 Like

Take your points !!

I like the look of that Barron. Is Niall Scannell finished so?

Corrext call but stormers were a mile past last feet at side of the ruck so should have a penalty

Nothing to fear in these cunts. Well able for them

Real hometown tmo decision there. You could see ball was never grounded after no 5 tackle so he was entitled to go again which he did. Ball was grounded in first movement too.

Super try

He came.to a stop. Have to play in a fluid motion, can’t come to a complete stop and then reach.

Forward. Have to go extra mile to win here in South Africa

Lads, win or lose, it’s fucking great to see the variety in play. We’ve the cunts guessing every phase and using the box kick as part of the mix.

Impressive

1 Like

These guys are useless

Crowley equals Q B 1.