Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

re cork v tipp, do cork even view a game in thurles as an away game anymore??? they love hurling there

surely, the munster council could have cobbled together a double header with cork v tipp in the hurling\football??

1 Like

Where would the minor games fit in there ?

do a treble header, 12, 2pm, 4pm, one minor game gets played Saturday evening and I suppose becomes the casualty

Christ
Why do I even fucking bother.

1 Like

It’s OK mate, maybe have a lie down

Play the minor games on Friday or Saturday. Who cares like.

1 Like

It’s not even minor anymore ffs

you favour a senior double up on the sunday as well kev?

Absolutely.

Makes so much sense. Both very big games now.

Critical to Cork football and Tipp Hurling in particular

Rattled!

1 Like

It is shameful for them to lose to Limerick in this fashion, rattled beyond belief. They have years of it ahead of them :joy::joy::joy:. If the u21’s beat their all conquering u21 side it will be the final straw for some of the boys here.

Tipp u21s are nothing special

I would think it should be decent having a good chunk of the minor side from two years ago. The lad from Nenagh, Morris, gave us a hard time on the day.

Should have been put off if I recall? Scored a goal then to really take the piss.

2 Likes

The Tipp minor teams that make up this year’s 21 outfit haven’t really kicked on since their minor days like lads in other counties. Limerick, Cork, Kk, Wexford and Dublin all have fellas who are under 21 starting and performing for their senior teams. Tipp have no one like that. Lads like Tommy Nolan who was the best minor forward isn’t guaranteed a place for Drom nowadays.

1 Like

As @carryharry would say

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why does this seem to happen in Tipperary more so than other counties. Lads seem to fall away, sometimes it is like ye are spoilt for choice and those lads don’t get integrated to senior squads as the need is not as vital as in other counties???

Similar with galway for years and years. I think you need to have a slightly unhealthy interest in it to put yourself through everything senior IC involves, and to cross the bridge to get there.