Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Oooft! Great start to the sponsorship

Indeed my man. Hopefully limerick will knock KK out too and do me another favour :grin:

1 Like

That’s the way the draw is going. Would they have the match in PuíC?? :heart_eyes:

Possible. I suppose it depends on who wins the Munster final. I doubt Davy would like to take his charges to Cork if Clare win Munster. Thurles makes more sense.

1 Like

Frank is working on it Id say!

1 Like

Fuck Thurles, they’ve had it good for years. PuíC is where it’s at

Waterford impressive enough today considering all the injuries, etc. Austin looked unbelievably unfit for a county hurler. It’s a testament to his skill level that he was still fairly influential considering he was plodding around with manboobs. Brick is done. Finally showing his age. Devine and Tommy Ryan were suberb and Mahony hit some great scores in the first half.
Same old same old though. Their mindset changed in second half. They sat back and tried to defend a 3 point lead against the wind with about 25 minutes left.
My opininions on Cork are redundant as nobody cares about them

5 Likes

You are an embarrassment of a man.

1 Like

Lol.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s fucking smashing down there. But ultimately I would imagine that if Wexford end up playing Cork, the Wexicans won’t agree to it

Of course. But Cork will beat Clare, again

1 Like

Then it’s a different ball game.

Cheers bud.

Someone had to say it

It’s been said countless times and well be said countless more.

I’d say he was seething trying to come up with a way of having a nibble but not appearing to have a nibble. Chewing the cum off himself below on the terrace in Ennis following TFK as the game went on

1 Like

I just wanted you to get a little attention. You tried so hard you deserved it.

2 Likes

You are as gutless as the rest of the sliveens I met this afternoon

1 Like

Limerick lost by 11 points and to a much better team - there’s not much you can say to that except a few home truths. Limerick have a lot to learn.

I do pal.