Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

You held out for so long and all. You coulda made it. But you were weak of spirit.

Ah no, you deserved it - fair play when itā€™s warranted.

Iā€™ve a few more like you now Iā€™d say, doing all they can to ignore it, I expect them to jump on any minute now. The killer thing is, it was all truth. Thatā€™s whatā€™ll eat the soul the most.

At least all the rest of the limerick faithful said what they thought.

1 Like

I just hope you dig me out when iā€™m stuck, pal.

Fellas will be in from the pub soon with their package of chips and the cloak will go on

1 Like

What? I called the Clare win and was right. I just couldnt see us winning today. What would you like me to say?

There can be no speculation over venues for quarter finals.

The defeated provincial finalists have home advantage. Therefore, Limerick will be going to Nowlan Park or Pearse Stadium and Wexford will go to Ennis or PUC.

1 Like

I have in the past and will in the future

:clap:

Theyā€™re hard to judge. Seem to play in 3rd gear and nearly let it slip until dodgy late goal sealed it. Conor Oā€™Sullivan was very god in free role when introduced. Coleman did a lot right but completely ignores his man who must have got about 1.4. Horgan was very poor and missed a few frees. Cooper was very good.
Short puckouts overdone and look to be a recipe for disaster against a decent team. Nash is excellent though. They could really do with one or two big ball winning lumps of lads in forwards

What the fuck wpuld ypu know about it

1 Like

Only kidding pal :ok_hand:

Bollox. I was hoping weā€™d get a quarter final in Nowlan Park after having to play Munster teams in Munster venues in the quarter finals in 3 of the last 4 years.

Was only listening to it today but they are a team that scores in streaks rather than chipping away for full 70. Need to sort that. Still though 1 23 today with 17 wides not too bad. And lowest tally of the campaign.

Wer good not great. Plenty scope to improve

Sort out a set of decent defenders and then ye are sorted. Only problem is this is the same problem Cork have had for the last 10 years and it hasnā€™t been sorted

Is that for definite?

Iā€™ll see you in Kilkenny again so bud.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Lovely trip to Kilkenny so!