Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Sorry buddy. It was a tap in. Couldn’t leave it after me.

Could I just clearly state for the record that I loathe the kilkenny hurling and all who sail in her.

The kilkenny mob are known as the “Inter Town Firm”

1 Like

The weed scum

Up Clare

Ah limerick are still in it :joy:

We are Joe, glad I didn’t have a bet with you this year.

Oh yea we forgot

I know a lot of decent cork Gaa sorts that don’t go cork games anymore it’s so rough at them. Apparently limerick junction was carnage with them. All out of their minds too.

Trouble between fans has been happening at GAA games for decades,the only thing that surprises me is fellas here ignorance to it!

@anon32894817 is chauffeured to the games and smuggled into daddys box under a large coat so he doesn’t have to witness the dreadful scenes outside.

You’ve an obsession with my parents.

2 Likes

there was no carnage at the junction. the half 6 train was pulled in to the junction and a fella was arrested. There was a fight on the train but fuck all happened at the junction

You’re a gas cunt, like an old man trapped in a child’s body, are you seriously shocked by trouble on trains or terraces, like it’s something new :grinning: gas cunt.
These pretend lads from Cork must have never been to any games if they think it’s new or worse

1 Like

I was reading the Wexford People there and it mentioned that the two umpires who advised James Owens to send off David Reidy are referees themselves rather than the stereotypical hapless umpire type.

I’m still aghast at that decision and, like The Sunday Game highlights show panelists, I’m curious to find out what was discussed between the three of them. Crazy stuff.

Surely Owens asked them to specifically describe the offence and to confirm that they saw it clearly and that it was intentional or whatever. It needs the referee to be clear minded, composed and strong in these situations the way Fergal Horgan generally is.

It pains me to say it, but James Owens let David Reidy down terribly. However, the local paper also pointed out that there seems to be fuck all repercussions for awful refereeing errors and cited Alan Kelly running the line in Nowlan Park and Cusack Park the last two weekends after that Waterford/Tipp goal debacle.

1 Like

They’re not going to draft fellas onto the IC referees panel in mid-season (regardless of the blunder made), so they’ll have to use the same fellas, just in lesser roles

1 Like

Yeah - “here run the line for a game or two”. James McGrath was running the line in Thurles last weekend too after his game deciding antics in Kilkenny the weekend before. It’s time to stagger the start time of games so Fergal Horgan can referee all of them, even Tipperary ones.

1 Like

He hates Davy