Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Absolute fucking tramps.

1 Like

In fairness - Galway city folk are all wedded to the EPL and dont bother with GAAā€¦ Iā€™m not saying most counties bring lads who kick fellas on the ground like that video ā€” thatā€™s pure scum and iā€™m not deflecting ā€¦ merely saying that all have an element that will appear for big games. As I said above, thereā€™s a particular gang of 10-15 scumbags that iā€™d see at away games for years, real dirty rotten low lives who would be refused in any decent pub in Limerick and they use the crowd to blend in and cause trouble.

When youā€™re explaining, youā€™re losing

1 Like

I wasnā€™t casting aspersions on limerick at all. I love the place and the people, and nor am I casting galway as paragons of virtue, but an awful lot of counties have no hooligan element to speak of.

Hooligans :grin:

Relax there, budā€¦ Youā€™ve been on the mainland too long. I wouldnt give them scobes that kind of credit.

Fuck no. Leave them be knocked out fair and square. Itā€™s better fun that way.

Youā€™ve obviously never been to any Cork or Tipp gamesā€¦ Waterford also. They all bring serious scobes.

1. Wearing teams shirt
  2. Attending matches to cause trouble
  3. Kicking man in head on streets outside game

Yep, canā€™t see why heā€™d call those Limerick people hooligans?

So do tipp in fairness. I honestly have never seen it in connacht.

It appears the Munster Hurling Championship is rampant with hooliganism :eek:

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

The Connacht hurling championship is notoriously known for itā€™s friendly banterā€¦

But when you have sparsely populated counties like Leitrim and simpletons like Mayo what can expect .

I agree with the sentiment but calling them hooligans is crediting them with a level of sophistication these dirty cunts simply dont posses. They are beneath the term.

2 Likes

Mate Iā€™m a millennial

I was talking more about the football. I have also never encountered an unpleasant atmosphere from any group of gaa fans in leinster, hurling or football, though I have never been to a big game involving the Dublin footballers.
Tipp supporters seem to have an edge to them, some are beyond drunk, and in my experience, the northern football supporters were the worst, not saying Iā€™m correct at all. Just my experience.

I coldnt tell you anything about football supporters, mate.

Wexford hurlers also attract a right shower of scuts.

A number of years ago I remember a batch of Tipperary lads turning on each other in the terrace in Limerick while playing Clare. They get awful messy!!!

Kilkenny supporters used to patronise and pity Wexford. I used to hear about this Tipp-Kilkenny rancour and hatred but I never experienced Kilkenny venom until this year.

I think it must be the fact we beat them in league and championship last season and the fact that theyā€™ve come back to the pack, but the behaviour of some of their supporters at the games between us has been shocking.

Granted, the cunts have won the last few games between us but my father had to cover my ears such was the outrageously abusive and threatening language being used by gangs of them in the crowd this season.

Thereā€™s definitely a hooligan element attached to Kilkenny GAA and there could be fireworks if their firm lock horns with Limerick.

3 Likes

Depends where the game is on. No direct train to Kilkenny meant our firm couldnt make it to KK last year :grinning:

Basically there are cunts everywhere that canā€™t handle their beer

1 Like