Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Thought Maurice dropped himself off the panel?

Mcnulty had an operation after the league. Surprised heā€™s named. Came on inside in thurles last year against Kilkenny.

Donā€™t think that team will start. Colm Roche will be midfield as far as I know.

That was never happening

Patrick Curran and the Bennett lad on panel ??

who is colm roche?

Heā€™s some child

Midfield on under 21s in 2016 and 2017. Gave an exhibition in under 21 vs Cork last year scoring 5 from play. Very good player.

Killed with injuries last couple of years. I think that under 21s match last year was only game he played all year.

cheers

did he puck any ball in de ?I paid no intention to the blaahs during de league

No injury cost him that. In UCC but I donā€™t think has played a minute of Fitz action the past few years due to injury

sounds like a lad that might not finish the game in ennis if he does start with that injury record

Jamie Shanahan in for Morey supposed to be the only change for Clare. Wouldnt be surprised if there are a few positional switches

I watched it back today as princesses young nephew wanted to watch it againā€¦ They really should have been 5/6 points up at half time and played some lovely hurling at timesā€¦ No cohesion from the front 6 at all.

1 Like

No changes in the team announced

Tipperary have taken the axe to last weekā€™s team. Callanan, Brendan & Bonner Maher, Joe Oā€™Dwyer and someone else all starting. Bubbles dropped, Barrett and Breen not in the 26.

EDIT - Michael Cahill is the other one.

Bubbles had to be dropped. Heā€™s a disgraceā€¦the rest was nailed on.

Tipperary are holed beneath the waterline. Cork will win this.

What do they do with Forde/ Callanan? Big pressure on Tipp alright, if Cork are with them down the stretch I agree, theyā€™ll win.

Revert back to the 2-man inside line that was so effective in 2016. John McGrath will roam out and about.

I feel sympathy for Mick Church. He has an awful lot of cunts to contend with on that panel.

2 Likes

If Kiely or any other manager was fucking around with his team as much as Mick Ryan is theyā€™d be laughed at. Itā€™s laughable, switching Paudie Maher and Ronan Maher againā€¦ dropping Heffernan too, i thought he was OK v Limerick, he had a tough job. That Sean Oā€™Brien chap isnā€™t good enough either, he should have persisted with Alan Flynn. A good job dropping Donagh Maher though, not up to it