Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Are you going to answer and show me the edit ? Or are you going to confirm your status as the forums dumbest cunt in a forum of dumb cunts.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Still no answer to your dumd accusation?
Best address it now @carryharry. I wonā€™t go away.

1 Like

Its hard to watch. Someone throw them a pair of hurls and it might speed things up.

4 Likes

Any explanation yet cunt toe.

Harry the Liars grip is woeful, Iā€™d murder the little weasel.

Whatā€™s up bro?

Explain that post.

I have absolutely no idea wtf is wrong with you.

The wife finally left brimmer clearly

You said I edited a certain post, you tried in your usual banal way to be smart. I asked what it was about.You replied with your standard smilies when things go over your head.
Itā€™s simple really. Admit you posted a dumb irrelevant nonsensical post and we can let it slide.

I havenā€™t seen tipp lads meltdown like this since last Sunday in the Gaelic grounds in limerick.

3 Likes

We need the official date for the sweepstakes :laughing:

Weā€™re actually here sprawled across the couch laughing at Mrs Browns boys, we also this evening booked a few extra days vacation around Kinsale before we commence our Mediterranean summer break as weā€™ve both decided Iā€™m away from home far too much with coaching.
Life is good Kev.

Id be a small bit concerned this rain is playing in to Tipps hands with their slower pace of play and more agricultural hurlers

3 Likes

I still fancy Cork to win today

Hope youā€™re right. Conditions be a huge factor though

Thereā€™ll be a few showers Iā€™d say but it shouldnā€™t affect the match too much

Cork Waterford win today

Iā€™ve a slight fancy for those two as well Joe