Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

That’s it big Mick ignore the size issue . Talk to your laois pal about 2003 sorry in interrupted ye .

Quite a nasty post

Are you on the whiskey?

Ya :rofl: duggan done something similar last year against us , can’t really remember . I suppose one fish slips the net now and again. Be no fun without these characters in the game tho !

1 Like

Broooothee breach

Daragh Fitzgibbon massive loss for Cork as predicted

Eoin Cadagon and Aidan Walsh for all their faults and as much as people criticise them are needed on that Cork team. both seem injury prone though at this stage

The end of the barrell is being well and truly chiselled if Walsh and Cadogan are the answer to Cork’s woes.

1 Like

:clap::clap:

Ah here! I’m sorry for rattling you so badly that you’d stoop to this, jaysus…

Anyway, stay in by the wall and best wishes :+1:

Sound occiifer.

Semple Stadium in Thurles is venue for the 2020 Munster SHC final between Limerick and Waterford.

4 Likes

For all the talk about thurles it cuts up very easily in winter.

Cork would have made more sense you’d think

Is Thurles a ‘natural’ surface or is it sand based?

There is a problem in Thurles in Winter in that the low sun doesn’t get at part of the pitch due to the large, iconic structure of the Kinane Stand.

Advantage Waterford

1 Like

I have been a huge fan of this current crop from Waterford for a number of years now but I think this Limerick juggernaut will steamroll them by 15 points.

Really the Munster final should be Limerick Vs Limerick seconds.

1 Like

Frank wouldn’t have allowed this

Was this the first championship ever where there wasn’t one classic game ? Galway v tipp was probably the most exciting game.