Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

You forgot the part about taking a piss around the back wall of the toilets because there arenā€™t enough urinalsā€¦

I assume sheedy will use the league to really ā€œbloodā€ a lot of the 2018 u 21 team and the 2019 u 20 team.

Here are the dates

Munster Championship fixtures 2020
9-10 May: Cork v Limerick; Waterford v Tipperary
16-17 May: Limerick v Waterford; Tipperary v Clare
23-24 or 29-30 May: Clare v Limerick, Waterford v Cork
6-7 June: Cork v Clare, Limerick v Tipperary
14 June: Clare v Waterford, Tipperary v Cork

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd

Galoshes are advisable here .

1 Like

Lohan doesnā€™t strike me as a particularly outstanding candidate either. I know heā€™s been with UL, Patrickswell, presumably Wolfe Tones but has he achieved anything really? Did he win a Fitzgibbon even?

Won a Fitz in 2015 with UL IIRC.

Fair enough I suppose.

Whinge whingeā€¦

Thatā€™s an observation, fuck head.

They do and their bollocks.

Christ :grin:

Christ !!!

You do know that even Galway have done back to back all Irelands since Tipp last did .

Gut feeling at the moment is Limerick will struggle massively. Tipp and Cork will qualify. Toss of a coin between Waterford, Clare and Limerick. The way fixtures are falling probably see us lose out.

Liam Cahillā€™s first championship match in charge will be Waterford v Tipp in Walsh Park, the same venue and teams as when he made his debut back in 96

2 Likes

Tipp
Clare
Cork

That was the day we started to stop the rot in Waterford hurling. Maybe we will do something similar next year.

The 1995 game at PUC v Tipp was a great brawl .

We fucked Tipp up good and proper that year. Queally was nearly thrown out of the Guards over it.

1 Like

He should have gotten promoted for lumping into them.

Assume the round 3 games will be staggered looking at this to avoid a completely free weekend. Assume Clare and Cork will push for the 23-24th so the team they face is out three weeks on the trot