Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

They’ll go down as a generation of massively talented players who lived in Kilkenny’s shadow and never managed back to back. If they don’t do back to back they will never shake the unfavourable comparison with Kilkenny, in terms of hunger and will to win. If they chip in a fourth all Ireland with a win finally back to back, preferably beating someone decent along the way, they’ll be an all time great team with their legacy secured. If sheedy and co thought that status was already achieved they’d ride off into the sunset, they haven’t, they know Tipp have to win another one.

1 Like

It’s hard to see anyone beating Tipp next year.

They’re a team of all time greats, apparently.

Being realistic they won an all Ireland and gave 2 underage all Ireland winning groups to freshen the team .

They should be very hard to beat .

So it was a big surprise that Sheedy stayed on to you too? Dunce

They are the team to beat and I think they will be very hard to beat.

I didn’t say it was a surprise LS is staying on so don’t be putting words in my mouth.

The reality is LS now has a chance to win back to back AI and lift a monkey that has sat on Tipp’s back since the 60s . He has a lot of talent coming through.

This is a constant problem of Harry’s, replying to things no one said.

You’re second point is exactly right. Doing back to back is huge for Tipp, Sheedy knows it.

Limerick would be going for three in a row if it wasn’t for Jp McManus.

1 Like

If it’s so huge why did sheedy leave the job immediately last time ?

You are right in the holiday but it it wasn’t for JPM the gaa in limerick would be a basket case .

Silly question. Entirely different context and life cycle of the group of players. The landscape is changed. This coming year defines the legacy of this Tipp team.

Big promotion in the bank . Three years done and young family . I would accept his bona fides there .

Can’t wait to book my weekend down in Cork.

One tweak I would make is the county which tops the group gets the choice of venue for the final (from a list of viable options).

It does in their fuck. Nobody holds it against the great Tyrone team that they didn’t do two in a row. This team tipp team will be remembered for a longer than the cork team that done 2 in a row.

1 Like

Agree to disagree.

Great to have the fixtures out before Limerick go on holidays, the mental visualisation can begin beyont in JPs.

JP doesnt put the ball over the bar in the back of the net.

Roman Abramovich wasn’t much of a footballer

This Tipp team isn’t even close to being the same Tipp team as 2010

2 Likes