Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

Niall Moran believes a Limerick v Cork Munster Final is very hard to call as Cork would feel they have an Indian sign over Limerick.

Heā€™s not wrong

He thinks a step ahead you see.

I believe he has family in Tipp?

1 Like

Thatā€™s weak enough kid.

Really?

To be fair to Ozzie/Aussie/Ossie the free man role they had him playing just didnā€™t suit him. You can be wandering around all day and get on no ball. Not many can play it. Tony Kelly has it figured out. Gleeson needs a job. Iā€™d imagine half back will suit him down to the ground. A good out ball from the full back line or the melee and he has the range

The problem is that a loss of concentration can hurt you bad there. I would be playing him in forwards. You could rotate him all day long there and he would add a lot to that waterford attack.

Thatā€™s what he said kid.

Agree fully. Only fear then for me is his discipline, a narky defender would draw him out too easy.

If Cahill can get him hurling as we know he can, he has the ability to carry the team along.

Bevans will have this squad hurling ready, he is a top class coach.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard it whispered

I never heard that.

Oh aye

1 Like

Agree. Youā€™d be happy enough to see him stationed wing back against you, heā€™s less likely to be a match winner from there.

1 Like

Tipperary team v Limerick:
Brian Hogan
Cathal Barrett
Barry Heffernan
Sean Oā€™Brien
Ronan Maher
Brendan Maher
Padraic Maher
Noel McGrath
Alan Flynn
Mark Kehoe
Jason Forde
Niall Oā€™Meara
John McGrath
Seamus Callanan
Jake Morris

He wouldnt be great to mark a fella either.

Cark have no boyo for him in the forwards. If he was in on Cadogan senior heā€™d be a guaranteed red

Advantage Niall Moran

A more accurate Diarmuid Byrnes. Imagine it