Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

The playing surface in Croke park will be as hard in December as August so Limerick tika taka hurling to prevail

1 Like

Tipp are a summer team. We won’t be winning anything in the winter

Smell of Kilkenny off this year.

1 Like

Between Kilkenny, Galway and Limerick for me.

Waterford might cause a shock or two if they get their act together.

Genuinely think it’ll be a KK-Waterford south east rumble in the final . Dunno what has me thinking this. It’ll be a poor championship I think.

Galway’s big mullockers will do well in the winter

I think for the likes of Clare, Waterford, Cork and Galway it is a free go almost. All with new management and a good opportunity to learn on the job and not have to wait 12 months to put issues right or wait six months til the league comes around again. A couple of wins and an All Ireland semi or further and there would be serious momentum moving into year two for any of those sides.

Draw to revert back to the 2017 format.

Looking forward to it. Wont be too upset if limerick dint do well . It’ll just be nice to have it back. Winter will be short this year

Yea Kilkenny have a great way of dragging teams down to their level these days and Cahill will relish winter dogfights.

Waterford have actually been decent in the league the last few years and the ballygunner contingent are well used to their November hurling.

Pat would have this sorted ages ago

Munster GAA Senior Hurling Championship

Sun Oct 25th at 3:45pm – Clare v Limerick in Semple Stadium

Sat Oct 31st at 3:30pm – Cork v Waterford in Semple Stadium
Sunday Nov 1st at 4pm – Tipp v Clare or Limk LIT Gaelic Grounds or Páirc Uí Chaoimh

Sun Nov 15th 4pm – Munster Final

1 Like

Cork v Waterford on sky will cause ructions.

If Liverpool are playing at 3pm that Saturday then there could be drama in the Ratoath Inn over what goes on the television.

1 Like

Stop replying to yourself you odd odd cunt.

Sssssshhh simple cretin

Go back to whatever drug your talking these days, obviously don’t suit you kid🤚

1 Like

Limerick Limerick Limerick

Changes expected on the Clare team.