Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

Donā€™t think I have one on Now TV.

I think Connerys big attribute is his striking. Apart from that he is no where near ready for senior inter county.

I think Spillane is the best of the Cork full-back line so I think losing him weakens them further.

Connery is talented alright, not a like for like replacement for Walsh though.

I am having red button issues here guys

Spillane a huge loss alright. I like SeĆ”n OLH but heā€™s far superior on the HB line. Iā€™d prefer him to Joyce any day. That FB line looks very weak to me.

Picking connery is bold. Cocky young fella, good bit of swagger about him. Not a good replacement for Walsh however. Serious lack of ball winning ability in that Cork forward line now, which was dubious enough to begin with.

Iā€™m on gaago here with a vpn for this match. surely to god the football going to extra time won;t have an impact on the online broadcast

Will Connery have been able to create enough of a bond with his teammates?

How do you mute crowd noise on sky sports?

Hasnā€™t started yet, thereā€™s no build up

Have you got the ā€˜Match will start shortlyā€™ message

3.25 the coverage will start

No just a sky active is loading.

Iā€™m at the old fellas house. He only has an old sky box so Iā€™ve no internet connection

Heā€™s a fella who could score from anywhere if he gets space. Is he a half-forward though? Might see him at midfield, could be complemented well by Cooper?

The talk seems to be that Oā€™Mahoney is wing back with Coleman midfield. Which i think is probably a good move.

Shtop being sho shilly.

Iā€™d say Coleman will be midfield with Cooper. Connery could come out as a third midfielder Iā€™d imagine. Two inside of Cads and Hoggie. Kingston out to HF.

1 Like

Stop talking sense.

Coleman is probably better midfield than TOM, I would agree. Waterford possibly lack forwards but they do have some good backs and theyā€™ll make it difficult for that Cork HF line.

If itā€™s a loose game, Cork will win, definitely have more firepower. If Cahill can get them pressuring the Cork puckout, Iā€™d fancy Waterford.

Anyone have anything on the red button now

Whereā€™s the matchā€¦ thereā€™s only bastard bogball on

Iā€™m gett a content not available message