Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

Quarter final loser and one semi final loser will be drawn from each province. Draw of those four teams is made, with a Munster team playing a Leinster team. They play next weekend.

Winners each play one of the remaining semi final losers the following weekend.

1 Like

Ah lovely

Haven’t read the last 600 odd posts. What’s the sod like below In Páirc Uí Chaoimh now?

Has it been tested at all? Huge rain forecast today.

3 Likes

gettyimages-1152947592-612x612

3 Likes

gettyimages-1152947529-612x612

4 Likes

Maher in the tank

2 Likes

The pitch there is a bit of an unknown alright . Supposedly they’ve done a good job with it . Will be heavy. Will slow things down a bit .

1 Like

You’d have to be concerned from a Limerick point of view, concession of 1-23 against a poor Clare side last week, our FB line troubles and now another change in the HB line with a guy who has never played there.

Tipp by 4 or 5 I’m afraid

That Tipp FF line would give any team nightmares… Finn will have to produce today and just hope the others can negate goals at least. With the weather and those lineups it’s shaping up to be a giant ruck in the middle… We’ll need goals today to win.

Goals we don’t look like scoring. Long range shooting not suited to the conditions today. We could be under pressure.

1 Like

Its windy and dark out the northside of cork. Starting to piss rain. Apparently the pitch was re lain last year and is in good nick. Thats coming from a carkie so could be completely wrong

1 Like

This game should have been fixed for Pairc Ui Rinn.

Fellas would want to get the studs right today. Not just Limerick and Clare but there’s been lads slipping all over the place.

Sure that field is worse you gowl

Not sure how Robert Byrne is on that 26 (actually I do). Never impressed any time I have seen him.

2 Likes

Snap out of it you fanny.

Hegarty will go through them like a pull through for a gun. There’ll be a mass of Tipp lads lying around himself and Hayes by the time this is over.

1 Like

Christmas songs started on the telly today and a Munster semi final on below in Cork.
Strange days indeed

3 Likes

The worse the state of the pitch, the better the spectacle will be.

I’d rather a mudbath with WOD charging into Maher x3 rather than puckout - shot, rinse and repeat.

4 Likes