Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

Lads wanting a junior hurling match.

Hopefully the lads have packed the armbands.

Bang on there, there was a lot of fellas slipping in the cork Waterford match and that was going through my head. Its not a day for mouldys. 16mm studs are needed

Sorry now but I canā€™t take anything you say seriously anymore after the wankfest you had yesterday over Cork, and you chastising anyone who disagreed :rollseyes:

Conor Lehane :laughing: Youā€™re below there too long biiiii

1 Like

Were you taking me seriously before that boxshite?

Not particularly, no

Pretending to be a guard or a priest or anything lately?

1 Like

I think a lot of Limerickā€™s success comes from their half forward line bullying the oppositionā€™s half back line. Games today are largely decided by who wins the battle in the middle third. Limerick are physically imposing here and if you fail to match their work rate here you will be eaten alive.

Sheedy recognised this after last year and has selected accordingly. I just cant see Limerick beating the Tipp middle third today.

If Tipp get on top here, as I suspect they will, it will expose the Limerick full back line.

2 Likes

Iā€™d take a one point to no score win, the point being deflected off Paudie Maherā€™s fat hole, if it comes

Should drain ok. Was like banna strand when they first laid it. Obviously very sandy so should drain well.

Donā€™t think so. I think itā€™s an excellent surface by and large, though no surface can hold up to all conditions.

Thereā€™ll be up on 50 odd scores. Thatā€™s the way itā€™s gone.

If its tight in the last few minutes the games look like classics if not they look like turkey shoots.

Iā€™ve a feeling today is a 50/50 game but whoever wins it it wonā€™t be a close game

1 Like

If I had to put my house on it, it would go on Limerick. Tipp are a beautiful hurling team, but itā€™s not a time of year or day for that.
Sheedy has had another year with them though, and has always had them right when it really counted so far.

Look the last time we had an engagement you got emotional and upset and removed yourself from a pm group. This followed you packing your family off to Kerry and posting dramatic end of the world comments about the moon setting over the Atlantic and all being still and quiet :laughing: and later you deleted your profile on here in a panic because Sid went mad.

Youā€™ll excuse me if I donā€™t want to engage with you and cause another overly emotional exaggerated reaction here.

Up Cork eh? :laughing: :rollseyes:

I posted all of those things about myself dude. I didnā€™t hide them and you didnā€™t detect them, Clueso.

Fact of the matter, you pretended to be a cop for a period of time on the internet. You sad cunt.

1 Like

:laughing: Who says Iā€™m not a cop?

Who says Iā€™m living in Cork?

There you go.,lesson complete. Youā€™re finally catching on to this Internet stuff!

Youā€™re welcome mate.

I couldnā€™t give a shit who wins this nonsense but are they better off not playing it in mitchelstown or even rathcornac maybe if a neutral venue is indeed the criteria?
its not like people are attending the thing.
lisgoold is an option also or caherlag
those pitches are on high ground and were always dry when I played football on them

2 Likes

But will the pitch be able for big studs Iā€™m wondering? Could turn into a bogfest. The fittest team will win after extra time.