Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

1 Like

I would have expected Donners as performing clown coach to ensure morale remained high.

I’ve played inter-county hurling for both Carlow and London. I’ve stated that on a number of occasions.

5 Likes

London / Carlow protestant hurler :clap:

You’ll have an even bigger Cork crowd I reckon, and today’s game got over 29k with maybe only 6k from Waterford and the City End terrace left unopened.

He’s skin in the game with London Lancashire Carlow Wexford and Waterford GAA but yet is a royalist at heart it’s hard to keep up

Cork and Tipp both going well. There’ll be a crowd alright

Attendances are up year on year. Everyone loves the round robin

I’m a Roman Catholic.

A roaming catholic

3 Likes

No skin in the game with Lancashire or Wexford GAA.

Huge Limerick support in Thurles last weekend. Limerick have always travelled even when we were shit.

1 Like

It’s the new feature this year on TSG. Damien Comer was interviewed same after Ross game. Bad form really after putting in a shift all afternoon having Lee Keegan or Donal Póg expound for their own benefit.

The Cork crowd are showing fierce neediness after yesterday’s win. Mad for a pat in the head.

Sure thing buddy

The Munster Power Rankings after the weekend are largely unchanged

1. Limerick
  2. Clare (+1)
  3. Tipperary (-1)
  4. Cork (+1)
  5. Waterford (-1)
3 Likes

Here? :joy:
Nobody has downplayed it more than the Cork misery guts section, they’d make you sick :grinning:

2 Likes

Has the standard ever been as bad? Kilkenny and Galway looked moderate enough yesterday. There is no way they’re better than 2017-2019.

Cork are still pissing about with lehane and Downey. They were never good enough.

Waterford, wexford and Dublin are terrible.

Tipp are in a transition but don’t look to have many exciting young lads.

Limerick and Clare are the two best teams but Limerick are surely past their peak. Clare are a patched up enough side. One or two injuries and they are struggling.

Sure they’ve failed with that collection of players multiple times now.

You can dress a pig up but it’s still a pig.

2 Likes

Mate, the one thing I know about power rankings is you can’t be rational about it. It’s feel, bias and cute-whorism that drives where counties are in power rankings.

I think Clare can win the All Ireland if they show similar levels of hunger. Limerick overplayed the ball at times but Clare were excellent, the best I have seen any team against us in the last couple of years. The time has come for an open draw also, Wexford & Dublin do not deserve a free passage to a quarter final when they are so bad. Kilkenny and Galway are poor also.