Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

The odd balls in the Limerick pm group who continually mention on the forum they know everything are absolutely seething I see.

Limerick won’t get a single decision off Colm Lyons tomorrow night with all the hullabaloo from last weekend.

Luckily they’ve experience of this scenario from last year in Ennis.

3 Likes

Extremely.

Only losers blame refs.

On all known form Limerick we’re lucky with the refs decisions last week and the fall out.

1 Like

Surely Hannon would know himself though whether he can play or not? Kiely didn’t answer the question, so the Indo was relying purely on hearsay.

They did a dummy team last year for the first time for an actual tactical advantage, but they didn’t leave themselves short on the bench by naming an injured player. Now, maybe with the new rules, they can bring in a standby player if he is confirmed injured.

I’d be inclined to think that he’ll play on that basis.

1 Like

We’ll have to be ten points better to win by one. It’ll be a tall order

I know nothing about the indo.

From reading posts on here if a player is genuinely injured they can be removed from the 26.

Odds massively stacked against this Limerick team now.

God bless Canva

You’d be relying on the umpires to do their job. But a lot of them only seem to be there for the day out.

Cleary will be hanging off the back of Gillane all night with the men in the butcher’s coat looking the other way

4 Likes

Gillane had eyes on the ball all the way and there was no wild pull. Defender, attacker and keeper all go up for the ball together and Gillane extends out the arm/ hurley to get a touch… His arm is fully extended as he’s falling down and he catches Nolan. By letter of law he did touch the faceguard so could he have been carded at least? but the picture posted is very misleading , it wasn’t wild or reckless and the contact was minimal… The tactic of whipping off the helmet and drawing the refs attention was employed here again.

Looking at the freeze frame it was very dangerous of de Burca to back into a man in the air. It would be a certain red card in rugby.

1 Like

On any and all criteria, you are an absolute fuckwit. You know nothing about everything.

Stick to the American football and harassing women.

This lad’s interior life: Smirk, smirk. I am getting attention.

2 Likes

I’ll not use any more freeze frame analysis until later in the championship.

A visually challenged fuckwit as well.

You think hurling is more tactical than American football?

Go tell it to your whore mother.

Love it.

Easy as a mouse to trap.

How does it feel to be both extremely stupid and highly unpleasant?

Limerick were getting a lot of shit about their discipline after Munster too last year and did they pick up a single yellow card afterwards? Very few anyway.

Limerick at 1/4 amazingly. Possibly out right odds being factored in there.