Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Another little mousey.

Now, slither off away.

Sure sure.

You’re the result of a back alley exchange and the shame of it has you driven to drink.

Post up another few pictures of yourself there again you ego maniac…

I’d heard prior to last Sunday Hannon had an illness as opposed to an injury, so I’m assuming it was the lingering effects of that which forced him off. It would stand to reason that he migh4 be ok this week.

Come out with bogtrotter ignorance towards other sports and expect to be questioned on it.

We all know why you would not want a photo of you at 20 appearing. Ugly inside and ugly outside.

You are an obnoxious thicko gobshite and it gives me great amusement to pay you rope.

The teams that create legacy’s find a way to win when the referees start listening to he media. It’s going to be harder but the fact that Limerick are 6 to 8 points better than every other hurling team in the land it’ll just mean their margin of vicotories throughout the championship may be slimmer than they have been for the last few years. Same result though

1 Like

Go fuck yourself. The likes of you is beneath interest.

You’re spot on… The defender backing into him when he is off the ground is very dangerous and causes Gillane to touch the keeper as much as anything.

How does this image make you feel? Like the scrotum-tightening sea?

They are hurling for their legacies know. All Irelands where you just hammer Everyone aren’t nearly as fun as the ones where you face adversity and overcome exterior forces.

Fitness tests, groin scans and lingering sickness. He’s done - Get Nickie to 6 and Dow to goals.

Think batigol said last Sunday he’d heard Hannon was out on the forum

I wouldn’t believe a word outta that cunt’s mouth

Limerick haven’t won a match by that margin since Tipp last year, and relied on late goals to do so

I was chatting to a cappamore man today for a while about the rivalry with doon. Always good fun.

The lack of goals is catching Limerick. Both Galway and Kilkenny could have been put to bed in the first half last year but we couldn’t come up with goals.

Which village is more awkward to drive through?

More about doon not wining a big one and some of the games in the 50s.

Some cunt of a drive to get to Doon

Great sense of relief and superiority driving away from there though.

2 Likes