Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I don’t think the incidents are related :person_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Twas at a semi-final he died, they went on then and won the final.

1 Like

Yes,two different incidents I’ve been told by several people

2 Likes

That man was from Adare afaik

Jesus. Would have been sat there for a lot of Clare’s warm up but would have been looking down the other end of the pitch a good bit at Limerick warming up. Terribly sad if all true.

1 Like

Complete bad luck. 1 in a million. Awful on both accounts.

1 Like

Apparently unrelated incidents

I think it was two incidents in 122 of the open stand within a few minutes of each other. Rory Hayes buried a goal in a short sided game and it hit an unsuspecting spectator 4 or 5 rows back in the warm up. Just before throw in then someone keeled over about 12 to 15 rows back, there was another spectator doing chest compressions on that person all throughout the first half, then an ambulance could be heard just before half time and someone was carted out on a gurney completely covered in those tin foil blankets. It didn’t look good

1 Like

I’d be surprised if ye lose again all season

1 Like

Bear has been poked badly now

1 Like

Thought they’d have brought on English to corner back, push nash to wing back and Kyle into half forward in 2nd half as were getting fuck all won inside there. Clare snuffed out our puck outs too so having Kyle up there would have brought another option

Mind you, he did spill numerous balls that he’d normally take so perhaps would have made no difference up there.

1 Like

Us poor mugs have to face them in their next game. Three weeks of them stewing away in advance

Ah jaysus.

Game should have been stopped surely.

No Finn, Lynch.

Legs completely gone.

Forget it, it was an unbelievable run.

The poor divil died apparently,he was from the bridge.

All ye have to do is show up. Interest isn’t there this year unfortunately

And we’d have no beef with Tipp like, hard to get up for it.

The best way for most of us.

1 Like

Ah, I’d rather die above or beneath in the art of love myself but each to their own.

Jesus Christ, you’ve the worst case of Stockholm syndrome that I’ve ever seen, you Tipp cunt. You predicted before the match that Limerick would win by double scores FFS.

2 Likes

The hunger is clearly gone… There’s a number of Limerick lads going through the motions. They were beat up a stick for the last quarter tonight

5 Likes