Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

New money no class

4 Likes

You’d hardly have lads annoying the players on the team holiday lad surely :flushed:

Jeez that is desperate. Was it how the medics were dealing with the other incident to say a supporter was doing the CPR. Did they have the defib?

I did that course before as part of a coaching thing. Well worth doing. You’d hope you never need to use it but would be a much harder thing without the defib

I hadn’t the angle to see and I didn’t want to be rubbernecking but on the odd glance I took I could see someone flat out doing compressions. When I saw they had stopped I thought the worst.

I was more shocked to only hear the siren of the ambulance just before HT. 30k plus in the stadium, I would have thought there would be one on standby in the ground

5 Likes

How the fuck is there that delay in a city at a big match. Oireland.

I’d say the matches are hard on auld lads hearts. I remember a man growing up gave up going on medical advice due the strain of watching galway blowing leads

How did those limerick lads react when you told them to go back to thomond?

3 Likes

Congrats auld stock. Well deserved. I would say you were very unlucky to meet two cunts like that unless you were giving it large before that. That or you were beside my Uncles. In which case I’m sorry.

3 Likes

Sure I was only delighted to get the rise out of them especially as I hadn’t really directly engaged with them - two pure apes with steam out the ears. Made it all the sweeter

3 Likes

Incorrect.

That was always Limerick bar a short period late 19th/ early 20th century.

1 Like

I would add to that. I got a free ticket from Clare during the week. Landed in and absolutely surrounded. I was thinking it would be a nightmare, but tbf they were all sound as a pound and no hassle.

Apart from everytime one of the Casey’s handled the ball they roared fuck off back to Meelick. And everytime the ref gave a free against they asked how much JP paid them

4 Likes

I’d say you were giving it socks all game and they handn’t much chance to sow it back to you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Top banter

1 Like

That was in front of where the man had the heart attack, a Clare player hid a rasper in the warm up into the small sides :goal_net: in the warm up and hit right on the forehead, she was well
Shook and will have some lump this morning

Dalo, Teege and Landers are coning to the Abbey CBS for a live podcast the Friday night before Tipp play Limerick in 3 weeks.

You’d wonder will Kiely allow it to go ahead now. He doesnt need the distraction.

Ya he got a laugh the first time which only encouraged him. Got a bit stale the 17th time :sweat_smile:

The drawn semi v Clarecastle. His death cost the Maggies an All Ireland

Ah in fairness, it was a massive win for them. Might as well have been a knockout game for Clare. I wouldn’t begrudge any celebrations.

1 Like

A chance to squeeze a few pound out of the Tippos. Hope Dalo turns up this time. Missed the Woodlands gig recently

Limerick do a very very dangerous warmup across the field where they are shooting into each stand. Amazing someone hasn’t ordered Kinnerk to play this game down the field rather than across or else use some small u12 goals.

He wants them in a cause injury mindset. Nothing is unintentional with the prof.

2 Likes

The lad from Adare that passed away at the final in 21 has a son on the minor team now, very sad

1 Like