Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Name your best 15 if everyone was available.

What parade?

You have one lad say we are “misery guts” and another lad asking about parades. :rofl:

Go back and read my post

Go back and read mine

I read it once and I nearly got as dumb as you, I’d rather not risk following you deeper down that hole

Great to see Bomber developing into a serious Assistant Manager type.

@Big_Dan_Campbell

Queally and Kelly must be wondering what the fuck is going on.

2 Likes

Nasty post

He seemed to be in a pensive mood for most of the match

Good, you understood it

I always see you.

Jon Stewart Bullshit GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Always.

Bulfin will never work his way back in now that Bomber has the ear piece welded onto his fat head

3 Likes

914 unread posts😮 The Munster Senior Hurling Championship is Box Office.

1 Like

You need to be hitting 25 points minimum these days to realistically expect to win a championship match against the better sides in Leinster or Munster. There will always be the odd except but 4 times out of 5 if you aren’t hitting mid 20s then you aren’t winning.

I’d say you could count on one hand over the last ten years the amount of times a team managed by Davy had achieved this - twice in 2019 against Kilkenny and Tipp, and against Kilkenny and Clare in 2020 albeit the Kilkenny match went to extra time. Before that you are going back to Clare v Wexford in 2014 and again extra time needed and they lost 4 of those 5 games.

His teams simply don’t create and score enough and the odd day they do catch fire up front, they invariably lose anyway as they aren’t defensively solid enough to win shootouts

9 Likes

It’s that simple. 10 wides today. So 28 shots made it as far as the end line.

You’d want a near perfect conversion rate or the other team to have an absolute shocker to get a win with that return.

5 Likes

At least 3 good goal chances in fairness

Cork getting fuck all credit here, even from their own :grinning:

Job done, good performance, this is a team that will win dirty ball, and will only get better.
Sets up a cracking Munster championship, hard as ever to pick the three to come out

Cork were very good. Did what they had to. Sterner tests ahead no doubt. But they could do no more today.

You’d be expecting the other two to beat Waterford now as well. Cork v Tipp next weekend is a massive game. Winner in a great position.

And the loser not all that much badly off, if you think about it. Arguably Tipperary were the real beneficiaries of the weekend’s action.

1 Like