Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

7 Likes

I actually think that might be the case. Fantastic game but some of the quality was v poor at times.

One of them will more than likely get third in Munster and maybe even make an All Ireland semi.

Just seeing this now… I presume the whole forum lost their shit when it happened?

They did. The two Tipp posters online at the time both agreed it should have been red.

3 Likes

If I was you I’d let a bit of optimism in.

It’s so much better than last year. But I look to our bench and it’s weak enough. We’ve a huge injury list this season. Workrate is excellent but the problem of teams running at our backs with pace is still there. We’ve conceded seven goals in our first two games (so have Clare in fairness, and at least we’ve also scored seven).

So, lots of positives and are on the right track but still a few years away from climbing the steps on All Ireland final day again.

1 Like

Unless you’re writing off everybody else, Tipp are as likely as anybody outside the obvious to climb the steps

1 Like

Sham Flan should be banned for starting this carry on.

1 Like

Your pessimism is nauseating

1 Like

I actually thought we’d win before a ball was pucked tonight. I think we will win an All Ireland under Cahill. 2025.

I’m not that pessimistic. Jaysus, maybe I am. Righto, switch tack - I’m going to go in all guns blazing.

We’ll bate the whiny @thelimericks handy in a few weeks. They’ll be working overtime on the freeze frame analysis after it.

11 Likes

All these permutations… its like this if Limerick need to win against Tipp & Cork … Tipp & Cork are getting pulverised (again)

Who the fuck has talked Cork up?

Lads are frustrated Cork aren’t complete dogshit any more.

1 Like

Tipp v cork made each other look good.

2 Likes

Cork looked shocking tonight bar a couple of decent spells. If I was from Tipp I’d be sick as a pigeon travelling home tonight after leaving behind a win.

2 Likes

Massive game now in Thurles in two weeks time. I can’t wait. Huge Limerick crowd will travel. Will be interesting.

2 Likes

Tipp by double figures (at half time)

1 Like

:grimacing: , ah we’ll see.

Will be a right game. Most importantly it is being televised on RTE.

GaaGo is a cod.