Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I hope it was a great day out.

1 Like

Tipp and cork lads giving each other blowjobs at every opportunity while limerick and kilkenny actually go about winning things but don’t feel they need to engage in such homoerotisism.

6 Likes

Cork

Always thought cork and tipp lads quite fancied each other…but sure I suppose whatever works for them. It’s 2023 after all.

Post reported

Limerick man triggered by a bit of respect between other teams. Textbook reaction

2 Likes

Not a limerick man and listening to the scour from tipp and cork would give you a pain in the hole.

A lot of Johnny come latelys bring an English soccer mentality to modern day GAA

5 Likes

Will we send someone with a wet facecloth for you pal

The klaxon sounded

It did and you sounded it

You’d have to be impressed how they manage it

A couple of defeats and the Limerick “fans” will head back to Thomond park.

1 Like

All the talk in our office the week of the 2018 final victory was it was up there almost with Munster winning the Heineken cup. That’s the on loan mentality you’re dealing with it

3 Likes

When the clubs within the county are all paying a levy, there can’t be any surplus

1 Like

Hurling will be extinct in a few years if we aren’t careful.

Record attendances, the games dying

:clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

You must be working with a right bunch of tossers.
Isn’t it fascinating how even in the work place tossers seem to gravitate toward each other.

2 Likes

Slightly misleading given Waterford would always bring down the attendance averages given the capacity of 10k in Walsh park.

I guess giving Waterford zero home games and finishing the game off there for the foreseeable future is worthwhile to boast average attendances.