Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Brian Foley (brother of Mark) and a few Corkmen would be better drivers of hurling there. FOC is a great man to jump on with an above average group in the school.

3 Likes

His behaviour on the sideline abusing opposition players and officials leaves a lot to be desired.

1 Like

The Kerry lads didn’t think much of him.

He was part of the early LIT/Davy era teams

Would it be fair to say Davy has surrounded himself with yes men?

Fucking Donner’s like :joy: I’m sure he’s good for banter in the dressing room but that’s about it

The idea of James Hickey as an actual No 2 is laughable. He’s a gopher.

Who was sent off yesterday? Was Romer anywhere to be seen?

Romer was still on the O’Riain sideline in the second half

Was he the fella who ran around the pitch in the second half and drew the ire of the Waterford bench?

He was infront of me for the Limerick Clare game. He’s actually mental. Was he in the army or something he has the chest out arms swinging strut of an army man

No, much smaller maneen that lad

I’m really looking forward to next Sunday. Three weeks is ideal preparation. Expecting that to be a serious game.

Ah right. There was some amount of lads in the Waterford backroom team whose sole job seems to be getting irate over everything to save Davy doing so.

3 Likes

Tis a long time to be licking your wounds

I think that story is slightly overplayed. Noel Connors had bulked up so much that he was done as a corner back a year before Cahill took over. The lads I know reckon that Noel was a follower rather than a leader in those interactions.

Anyway Noel with his doctorate in hurling from the WIT is probably a candidate to take over as manager of the county team sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Thurles as well. Can’t wait.

Its knock out hurling from a Limerick perspective.

Never in the army. A gas character

He can wind Davy up like a clock in fairness to him.

1 Like

Wouldn’t take much to be fair

He reminds me of the drill sergeant in full metal jacket