Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

How many games in League & Championship which Limerick participated in did they win?

I’m watching chimpanzees here on netflix that have more cop on than you.

You ape :joy:

3 Likes

Cahill despite it all left Waterford on relatively good terms. There was recognition all round that he did a very good job for 2 years and that ultimately he had his heart set on the Tipperary job. I do know people in Waterford that Cahill has acknowledged to that he got a lot of things wrong last year. I have no doubt Cahill is a smart enough guy to learn from his mistakes, take the lessons on board and be more cognisant of his shortcomings. A lot of management is about good delegation.

2 Likes

Delegation is key.

Nay worry. You are fascinated by me, because you are stupid and I am extremely intelligent. Nay bother.

Suppose I do an awful lot of unheralded social work on here by tendering the likes of you that little bit of extra brain sugar that fascination bestows. I do not begrudge that measure, being a pleasant and good natured person.

2 Likes

Yeah of course he did. If he learns from it it’ll be to his, and tipp’s, benefit.

I couldn’t care less about you pal, I just think you’re a gas man. I havent met anyone on the internet with such an ego - “extremely intelligent”. Anyone that goes around saying that in the real world is a head banger.

You’re embarrasing yourself.

You’re a middle aged, fat faced, gobshite who may or may not have slept with two thousand women.

End of.

Clare 4 points
Tipp 3 points
Cork 3 points
Limerick 2 points
Waterford 0 points (and out)

You’d have to assume Tipp will now beat Waterford, putting Tipp on 5 points, which will be enough for them to get through.

The Clare-Cork game would essentially be a knock out should Limerick win their last 2. However, Limerick’a fate will be out of their hands should they drop even 1 more point.

Clare will only need a draw to get through from here, but could be in trouble if they lose and Limerick beat Tipp

We’ve a near on eight month inter county season and yet still Clare play two group games on back to back weekends.

What sort of idiot comes up with this ?

Why will Clare have 4 games played at 3:55 and Limerick 2 games played.

It completely undermines the integrity of the competition.

Sure, post up a photo of yourself at 20.

Mickey size statistic optional, lest you completely melt down.

Fantastic tv.

1 Like

Great reccomendation from your good self and @LionelRitchie

1 Like

Amateur hour but at least in the circumstances Clare will be playing something more like 1.5 games on back to back weekends.

I watched the 4 episodes straight through… unreal.

1 Like

I was around 21 below.

1 Like

I know but it’s still incredibly stupid. Limerick then have a three week break then where players surely should be allowed play a club game but no we can’t have that.

The only reason I engage with you is because my drib of brain sugar remains being fascinated by people’s desire for self humiliation.

Did a fella here just ask another poster to send him on a dick pic? :joy:

4 Likes

Link?