Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Just the 10 hours of URC Rugby on Irish Terrestrial Television on Saturday.

2 Likes

Its in my head. In my head.

Ok

Tipp might only get one game on RTÉ as only one of the final day Munster championship games will get aired on it (will come down to final day permutations etc.)

As I’m going to the two games in Thurles, my options are to either buy the individual games on GAAGO or get an IPTV account I reckon?

Maybe that’s why peddlers is so upset.

Tipp are slowly being phased out of the GAA

We are no longer box office.

@myboyblue wants the world to return to the 1980’s when there were just 2 channels available on TV and Glenroe was the only thing on a Sunday until the All Ireland Final’s came around.

As the late great @Fagan_ODowd used to say - these things have a way of evening themselves out.

So you want them on tv, you dont want to pay for it, you dont want it streamed, and you want RTE to put it all over their free to air?

It was better when people cycled 60 miles to a game on a high nelly

Stopped for dinner at 9am enroute

I wouldn’t mind if GAAGO was on the Sky Box even if it meant paying a subscription fee.

1 Like

I was in Monaghan yesterday and I didn’t know they were playing championship until I got back to Dublin at 6pm. Nobody mentioned the game at a well attended family lunch and the hotels/bars were showing English Premier League football. The way the GGA has sabotaged their own product is stone mad.

2 Likes

Good man, now you’re being sensible. If only your beloved Milton was capable of doing his job.

Seriously, you play it on your phone, click the cast button that appears on the video, and hey presto it’s on the television. It’s not rocket science.

It doesn’t work for me. Still, at least Blackburn v Manchester United is on.

6 Likes

Welcome to 2016

Best one ive read in a while on here. Kids are too busy to watch matches during May and June but come July can watch every match going. I thought most kids would be going on holidays in July?

1 Like

The biscuit taker for me was Anthony Daly saying on his podcast last year that lads heading on J1s was evidence the split season isn’t working, I’m sorry lads have been going to the States for the summer ever since I can remember.