Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Come on now. If he was that important he wouldn’t have been in the Aviva yesterday. Or if he was taking his own role any way seriously

2 Likes

I’m not saying he’s in anyway important to Waterford. Just addressing the point you made about his value overall…I’d say he is fairly scratching his head looking at the antics of Davy with the players

A man who should not be near a coaching ticket in any form. He has Mattie Rice since 2013 and O’Callaghan, jobs for the boys.

2 Likes

Davy’s thing of bringing in some random celebrity is very odd. Wasn’t Bernard Dunne hanging around the last time he was in charge of Waterford?

14 Likes

Clare GAA has a serious problem

The Banjo players won’t like that

@PhattPike’s Twitter page is really taking off

1 Like

Davy sorted out their drugs problem. They need him to ride to the rescue again.

A current Tipp player took a big dive in a club game a few years ago trying to get an opponent booked/sent off. He would have been only 19 or 20 when it happened.

Anyway a former Tipp player who was playing for the opposition in the same match ran 30 yards and roared at him, " get up, you’re better than that!!!"

Yer man wasn’t long getting embarrassed and was back up on his feet within seconds. I’d like to think he learned his lesson but some of those Clare lads are becoming repeat offenders.

The Galway football full back is a divil for it too.

Who them fellas?

Is B Dunne not a high performance coach?

Some great insight from Lohan here. Unlike him to give so much away

3 Likes

@raylan, yis have them rattled.

They play for Clare.

No, the fellas who made the twitter ?

@PhattPike and @FlakeAway

2 Likes

Serious work. Off their own bat?

Yeah. They’re wicked on the printers