Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Commissioned?

I had a few cans of Guinness last night and the cloak just descended.

You have been right all along btw, it really is an nawful place.

1 Like

Johnny Murphy gets Clare v Cork.

Sean Stack gets the nod for Tipp v the champions.

Advantage Cork and Tipp

A pity that former Tipp hurler wouldn’t have had a word with Paudie Maher as well about all his diving over the years

Shane O Donnell is a disgrace but he’s mastered the art of taking minimal contact and then doing his best Chris Ashton impression.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

O’Donnell has mastered the stunt of going in lower with arm raised on the contact side to snag an arm.

Mastered is right… Allows him to take 8/9 steps too.

I’d love shane o donnell on my team. Empties himself every day. Tackles like a demon and completely unselfish with the ball

4 Likes

The fact he is devoid of a neck helps him to pull it off.

The treatment of SOD on here is amusing in a way, weird in another. I know we all have the craic (hand up), but the set again him is a real weird TFK subculture. I’ve never seen a player criticised for having the head pulled off him by opponents on a daily basis quite like him. The Limerick fellas have a real weird one against him. He’s a great bit of stuff, appears to be a thoroughly decent sort, well rounded, educated and a gentleman. I’m not sure why anyone would have anything against him. From the moment he appeared on the field in the All Ireland he has been a magnet for youngsters after every game and any time I’ve seen him, he conducted himself excellently. There’s never been a bit of shite about him off the field, and he has come back from whats sounded like a pretty horrific head injury/illness.

I’m not sure how he conducts himself at a deli counter, maybe thats the key.

10 Likes

Shane O’Donnell is all that is wrong with hurling

2 Likes

7 minutes, thats well behind the Cork boys.

He hurls to win frees first, then hurl himself second. I can’t get on board with that

1 Like

More lies.

1 Like

He’s an admirable man

There’s something very admirable about the entire Clare set up tbf.

Explaining - losing.

The Limerick’s stink of worry & foreboding.

I can’t understand why.

They will bate the bollocks off all all comers from here on in.
The cunts will give Tipp an awful doing

1 Like