Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I remember he played a match once without spending the entire time pretending he was being fouled, and scored a hat trick in an All Ireland final. Ever since, every time he sets off on a run, he holds at least one arm behind him to pretend like he’s being fouled. No wonder the goals dried up.

There’s been next to nothing posted about the game… That’s a serious takeaway you’ve made up from no posts

Its a strange one. I realise they have their own issues of late, but this obsession with SOD has been going on a while. When you have Peter Casey pegging himself to the ground left right and centre (and being lauded here for it), it just does seem odd. Anyway, no matter.

Down obviously bringing more than we thought

7 Likes

More lies

I’d agree with all that. I think its a limerick v clare thing. I don’t see him receiving much criticism from non limerick posters.

2 Likes

Peter Casey is a diving bastard, you’ve no problem with him I suppose.

2 Likes

Peter doesnt dive, he “buys frees” I think is how the lads put it.

No I don’t think Peter dives or tried to buy frees on anything like the scale SOD does.

But SOD is a lovely fella so who cares?

The worst fella to buy frees is Cathal Barrett followed by SOD

2 Likes

Cathal Barrett isn’t isn’t even the worst Tipp player to buy a free

I forgot Dan. He goes straight to number 1

1 Like

He dived three times in a row when he came on against cork in 2018 SF, that got ye back in the game. Without his blatant diving they’d have beaten ye.

3 Likes

You’d be obsessed with them now too

1 Like

One dubious free out in front of you.

His entire underage diving career was building up to that moment. IIRC you flagged it at the time on here.

The lads didn’t see it.

His clubmate was a dinger for it too

Great word.