Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I thought ye were very well run? Has that gone to shit?

Are you messing ?

Seriously I thought Ned Quinn was well regarded

Clare also had some brilliant players who’d already won a senior all Irelands.

What’s Lohans done is impressive but after 2013 for them to not win another Ireland in what was an open enough period it terrible stuff.

Everyone involved in kk county board was well regarded when we were winning All Ireland’s to bate the band. One of the only County boards in the country who had very few expenses when it came to the management of the senior team,(I’d imagine it’s still the same with D Lyng) but we’re heading for the cliff edge and if something isn’t done about it soon we’ll be in a similar boat to yourselves. Tradition will only go so far

Only for Ballyhale still producing hurlers Kilkenny would be proper fucked.

1 Like

Shur every county cant hothouse them like Joe down below in Limerick.

Camille?

Theres only one Joe in Limerick hurling.

Ollie Baker had some cut off Davy this week

And then gave Cork a very very handy one at the end for Hoggy to level it.
Thank fuck he did or we would never have witnessed that era defining moment of Pat Simon lobbing Nash and sending the Corkies into this awful spiral of loathing us poor harmless Limerick folk!

5 Likes

Where, if I might ask, thanks?

You wouldn’t want to know given your dislike of the vehicle upon which it was conveyed.

Ah, I still would.

2 Likes

Ollie doesn’t hold back

1 Like

Tony Considine was great fare on the Stapleton/ Verney pod yesterday

3 Likes

Sound man. Many thanks.

1 Like

Is there shops in Borrisoleigh?

2 Likes

Could you paste that up please?

1 Like

It’s a podcast. I’ll bullet point it as best I can recall.

Davy can go fuck himself, it’s always him and why is that he wonders. He brings it all on himself and it’s his own fault. He pulls in yes men around him who do his dirty biddings. He’s reaping what he sowed.

1 Like