Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Quaid got tooth five

Browne wouldn’t be starting. Heffernan possibly. Morgan definitely

1 Like

Pretty sure it was Hennessy in goal that day

6 Likes

In fairness to Cahill, he’s not afraid of big calls, but we’ve had way too much chopping and changing of keepers in recent years. What we wouldn’t give for yer man. I’d rather pick a fella and stick with him

:rage::rage:

He has huge potential, himself and Clifford of Kilkenny have a similar gauge to Cian Lynch.

How terrible of me.

Wasn’t quaid, but I spose a cark rubby man like yourself and is only just getting on the bandwagon.

3 Likes

Arra i thought the tooth 5 was amusing.

Whoever doled it out is irrelevant.

You’d be mortified. And he with the jersey and all.

That’s the problem with no names written on the back. Lads like the mouse struggle.
The GAA really needs to take action.

1 Like

We’ve won 4 Sam Maguires, that’s all that matters.

8 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Like Adrian Chiles, they need a name on their helmets.

JC is out to bat for Limericks in the IT this morning

We’d have great respect for the Joe.

3 Likes

Cahill is never happy with his goalie’s is he?

Shelly is box office and has razor like puckouts but its a big day to be thrown in for a debut.

I presume Connolly is in to compete aerially with Hego but I dont think he’s up to that. Johnny Ryan would have been fine on Casey. O’Mara on Hego, Kennedy on Morrissey and Ronan Maher playing at 6 with one of the midfielders picking up Lynch.

I presume Noel McGrath will play at 11 and try and pick off a few points off Hannon if Hannon sits deep. Bonner then on Hayes and just do what Waterford did and avoid playing the ball down that side. If they line out as selected, its mental stuff.

If Limerick dont win by 10 points then they can forget about it.

2 Likes

The self deprecation from the Tipperary lads is woojus.

The premier are now peripheral.