Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Its the worst Tipp team in nearly 20 years. (the 2022 outfit wasn’t really a team at all)

Coughing up 7 goals in two games and making 3 unenforced changes tells you all you need to know. We’re in disarray.

1 Like

What do you make of Tony Brownes involvement?

A sellout crowd expected and Cahill engaging in shadow boxing and willing to throw the game. Some regard he has for supporters

How many times have lehane, rob Downey, Horgan and fitz gibbon let ye down? And it’s been under various managers too.

Young lads are going to need a few games to bed in. Pat Ryan needed to come in and clean out the deadwood.

The definition of insanity…

3 Likes

I’d say there’s too many of them involved.

Realistically it should be just Cahill & Bevans plus one more for optics.

Padraic Maher, Declan Laffan, TJ Ryan and Tony Browne seems an excessive number of additional selector to have involved.

1 Like

There’s too many involved in all of these management teams. Paudie Maher is doing a lot of the coaching.

I couldn’t imagine Laffan or TJ Ryan doing much of the coaching anyway.

I’d be a big fan of the Barney Curley/Sir Alex Ferguson model of having an uneven number involved in the decision making process and three is too many.

1 Like

It wasn’t even Quaid

3 Likes

Tipp will win.

Ryan is definitely Team Cahill and presumably Laffan is also. So it means he has the majority if his coaches think otherwise.

The Limerick’s not doing much to quell the stereotype that hurling was only invented in 2018 anyway.

No. They. Won’t.

We love Joe

Was it Tooth 5?

It wasn’t Quaid

1 Like

In the football is it? Ye won’t win that either

I wouldn’t give a fuck about the football tbh. I probably won’t see much of it. We will win the hurling.

The anticipation for this match is huge. Massive stakes. Knockout for Limerick against tipp in tipp. It will be electric.

2 Likes

Again, what young lads did he miss exactly?

Tipp waving the white flat with that team? Waiting for the Munster final? Very surprising selections I’d have thought.