Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

She is truly insufferable.

3 Likes

That was some auld occasion. Twas standing only in the back of the auld Stand for the last 5-10 mins

1 Like

I know this thread is Munster championship but are Westmeath the only county to come from 17 points down to win?unvelievable

Rhys Shelley looks like a serious prospect. He absolutely pinged a few mid range puck outs into tipp hands. He had a couple of dodgy ones too but it was a fair performance for a first daybout.

7 Likes

I’m allergic to both

I really hope Tipp players get their helmets sorted they kept taking them off every few minutes…god love em

3 Likes

Very confident. Ballsy.

What was that about?

Great opportunity for Offaly to sicken Limerick again in a few weeks.

Football mate, you wouldn’t care

He did in his fuck. She baited him and he came out swinging and missing. He was fairly rattled.

1 Like

Howya Joanne

Not surprised to see you ignore the behaviour of Quaid. I’d say he has been instructed to do this so management really at fault there.

It’s a nonsense act tbh, they are good enough without that level of cunt acting.

It’s a dirty little sideshow. Referees should be wide to players diving, they should be wide to so called injury actors too.

2 Likes

I dunno was it a tactic from him. He genuinely.looked off just before that fumbling a ball he’d ordinarily catch eyes closed. Gave away a free lying on the dropped ball then.

Can’t recall top of my head other instances where he has gone down to milk time,.any you recall?

1 Like

This is the same fella who spent two years trying to ridicule selecting quaid as a goalie because he plays outfield for his club. He’s gone quiet on that one now though.

He’d issues with contact lenses in the past if I recall correctly

About 5 years ago he did.

He’s doing what he’s told.

Management use the Gk injury to halt the opposition momentum.

As I said, Quaid is a decent fella and great Keeper. But if anyone is going to defend that carryon and excuse Flanagan’s behaviour to Barrett whilst a Doctor was trying to get him off the field.

It hurling lads. There’s no need for that carryon

What about Barrett dragging Flanagan’s helmet. Do you have any comment to make about that?

5 Likes