Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Was there agro,?

There was the world of stuff going on towards the end of the game.

You’d Gillane upend some tipp cunt off the ball neat the halfway and was a red if seen.

You’d Nash obv pushing the head.

Whatever was said or done at the end then just continued lighting fuse on its way.

Ref has some.accountability for it as there was some amount of shit going on off the ball, frustrations were paper thin in the end

1 Like

A bit of handbags that “nobody wanted to see”

Byrnes seemed to be acting the tramp with the gentleman Noel McGrath

Btw, are there any ramifications to Cahill’s red card?

Id personally go English, Morrissey, Nash
Byrnes, Hannon Coughlan

O’Donoghue, O’Donovan

Hayes, O’Neill, Morrissey
O’Brien, Flanagan, Gillane

Casey is a weakness in my view. Coughlan isnt fast but he is strong and hard as nails. I feel ye just need a fresh kick internally.

Hegarty etc. seeing himself under pressure might right him or maybe he’ll fly with the potential break from the bullshit.

Lynch hasnt been great either to be honest.

Ahhh I’m delighted for him bud,ppl outside Munster well the hurling part’s,don’t understand what hurling means.
I love soccer but hurling I adore

2 Likes

Ref was too inconsistent. It frustrates players.

Bring em on😂

He’ll have his arse reddened with nettles out in the rag.

He spends the next game above in the commentary box like Davy did

O’Neill?

No keeper?

Thought he was very impressive today. Has to start next match again. Him and T Morrissey only starting forwards that really got going for ye. The auld Balbec stager did well when he came in

4 Likes

I would agree changes need to be made and Lynch isn’t undroppable. You’ve left off O’Neill there though who is rightly nailed on.

I’d imagine Tipp will probably line up quite similarly v Waterford in terms of personnel. It depends on whether Barrett can start or not. He might give Bowe a start. I’d imagine it depends on how a few fellas recover. The Bonner isn’t getting any younger.

Callinan needs to start to see where he’s really at. I like to see him winning his own ball.

Today was massive for Bowe. Delighted for him, he’s a grand young lad.

1 Like

The Bonner was absolutely outstanding today.

Days like today you are happy to part with a tenner for a shoddy cap at a travellers stall, a scalding was avoided.

1 Like

Shit I had O’Neill 11 instead of Lynch.

The buttons on this fucking phone

1 Like

Yea I had him ahead of Lynch… will edit