Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

One of your weaker ones, I doubt there’s any Limerick fans seething with the draw. Another reprieve, a chance to stay execution for another week yet.

1 Like

We only think about the performance actually. The opposition is indifferent for us.

1 Like

At the same time they had two passengers in Lynch and Hegarty and still drew, that’s the most frightening thing. If Casey and Mulcahy started they probably would have won. If they get team selection right I think they are still that bit ahead of the chasing pack.

People need to accept that Cian Lynch is completely finished at inter county level and it is doubtful if Hegarty will ever recover his form

Lynch looks overweight to me.

The Limericks were claiming that he was the best hurler in Ireland there for a while. He wouldn’t lace PJ O’Connell’s boots.

1 Like

For how many years do you think COVID went on for?

Joe Canning always made sure to have fine arse on himself

This team has only had two goes of beating Tipp in thurles. in 2019 with a second string team because we were already sure of a place in a Munster final.and yesterday…

The cruciate has destroyed him, its more mental than physical for him, he’ll never be the same again at the very highest level

Yes failed both times.

3 Likes

I could be mistaken but we weren’t sure of anything in 2019 only a top 3 place.

If I recall correctly there was an upset in the other game that day that left us in the Munster final.

1 Like

They are 0 from 2 in Senior and were 0 from 2 in Under 21 in 2016 and 2018 against far from vintage Tipperary teams.

Its fascinating the spin ye are trying to put on yesterday.

But, but, but ye created a lot of chances.

Does Liz still think she’s PRO?

Yeah that was a fine Tipp victory yesterday

4 Likes

A sign of how far Tipp have fallen. That not being beat by Limerick is considered a huge achievement for them.

8 Likes

They say he goes to mass three times a day.

1 Like

Congrats on the win yesterday

1 Like

I hate to tell you this but the vast majority of Tipp people felt that game yesterday should have been won.

Anyway there were 5 rookies starting with 3 more introduced against an experienced Limerick side so to effectively knock them out of the Munster Championship was an acceptable outcome.