Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Is there any other poster on here so obsessed with the Limericks like this westie? Can he come back to us with the number of Liam’s won by his gang since 2000?

They don’t really have any legacy. The great teams are always remembered for coming out on top in great games.

This Limerick side have never been involved in a great game. They’ve never really meet a good team in championship hurling.

They bumped into some of the worst Tipp, Cork and Kilkenny sides of all time.

The great Kilkenny side will be remembered for its tussles with Cork first and then Tipp.

The great Tyrone team of the 00s will be remembered for their games with Kerry.

The Dublin team of the last decade will be remembered for the games with Mayo.

Limerick will be forgotten about quickly enough.

3 Likes

What are you on about? The Limerick v Clare games over the last 3 years will go down as the greatest games of hurling ever seen

5 Likes

Tis fucking rich coming from this lad

1 Like

I parked in the Anner… We should have caught up for tea

Liz is a special kind of away with the birds…

1 Like

Irish Twitter is a nawful place

And they still couldnt beat what u feel is a shite Limerick team playing way below peak. Is that the level u see as success now for the Premier?

Is taking the knee now part of the Hurling landscape? Halting play & opposition momentum whenever they like?

Sure that craic has been going on for time memorium. If Nickys uncle did it in 94 we may well have another title!

3 Likes

Any stats on that?

I pretended to be having an asthma attack one time to kill play. Still haven’t been able to find my inhaler

2 Likes

I’ve lost some amount of contacts in my day.

Might even get my eyes tested one day

I don’t remember you ever being as vocal about taking the knee before, mate. I would have had you down as a wokie?

Has something changed?

Flanagan at Barrett was a tad hypocritical chief?

Really enjoyed yesterday, Munster championship in Thurles is always good for the soul. Great day out and great banter with mx Tipp pals from college days.

4 Likes

Tipp lads pulling helmets off like it was Tipp pride and tampon head is having a conniption over Quaid.

3 Likes

Serious work being done here.

Both sides decided to slow things down yesterday on a couple of occasions. Funnily enough I’m not sure either approach really worked. Its part of the game realistically.

It was a great day. Thurles is very handy to get over to as well. Would have taken the draw before the game. Massive game now on Sunday in headquarters. Really looking forward to it.

2 Likes