Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Throwing the ball is endemic with this group of players.

1 Like

I have sympathy for Hegarty. I think he is after being told to keep his head down after a few noticeable incidents. That doesn’t suit him at all and he is playing within himself.
He needs to land a fella on his hole with a shoulder but he knows if he is a fraction out he is gone and probably gone for the year.
He is playing on the fringes of the game when it suits him to be in the thick of it.

Lads are able to hang off him now and he can’t respond in case a fella falls to the ground and his reputation will come before him.

Lynch is a bigger concern for me. His confidence seems to be very low. He needs something to break his way soon to get him going.

8 Likes

Spot on

I hate to say it because he’s absolutely gifted, but if you had never seen this Limerick team before this year you’d have to wonder what Lynch is doing on the team,
But I’m not sure dropping him is the answer, good chance he’ll find a bit more space against Cork

Problem for Lynch is the intensity these round robin games are played at. Game against Tipp was what you’d see in an all ireland final. Its a massive ask to get up to that pace after so long out.

1 Like

I can’t see kiely changing lynch or hegarty.everyone knows they haven’t hurled so far.only thing is, they will be coming off quick if the same crap is happening with them.id nearly prefer to start them than bring them on because I can’t see them having any impact if they do come on. Our bench was incredible on Sunday that’s what u wantm

1 Like

Two seperate games on a Saturday and Sunday. First Championship matches in the new pairc

1 Like

Ah I had forgotten they were played seperately then. I remember them being the effective grand opening of the new stadium alright.

Highly unlikely, but If Davy can get a gallop out of Waterford, Sunday could be interesting… Tipp ran themselves absolutely ragged against Limerick and now just have a 6 day turnaround.

Davy was ran last weekend. Wexford are sniffing around.

They’ll have to get onto Kloppo for some of those inhalers

Which inhalers would they be?

1 Like

FFS he was coining it out in Mungret last weekend so i dont think his focus is on the Waterford team.

If Waterford can even find 15 fellas bothered enough to tog it should be taken as a good result.

Limerick loves Davy

A lot of material there for the people who look slow thread

1 Like

He’s the Michael Darragh MacAuley of hurling.

1 Like

They’re out to get us. I dont recall bans like that for Cody or Davy. The whole hurling world has been in denial and dont want to believe that Tipp are back. Kilkenny lads were even imploring us to keep Colm Bonnar last year to avoid the inevitable Tipp renaissance. Well I got news for the deniers we are back baby and we will save the game of hurling from the gym monkeys.

19 Likes

I’ve contemplated this over the weekend and I’m going to officially say it as well @myboyblue

TIPP ARE BACK

2 Likes